top of page

Thu, Jan 26



Breathwork Class

Inhale the future. Exhale the past.

Registration is closed
See other events
Breathwork Class
Breathwork Class

Time & Location

Jan 26, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Wyomissing, 1133 Penn Ave, Wyomissing, PA 19610, USA

About the Event

Sacred breath work and meditation for deep relaxation and all things stress relief. This 1 hour class consists of various breathing practice where conscious control of breathing to influence your mental, emotional or physical state. This is not your traditional breath work class. It set in the style of ancient shamanic breathing to tap into your highest consciousness. 4% of the world we see is matter. The other 96% we cannot see with our eyes. This class will enable you to tap into that 96% where all the magic lives.

Share This Event

bottom of page