Time is TBD|
Cabin Retreat Center
4-DAY CABIN RETREAT WITH VISION QUEST AND CONNECTION
“In order to understand the world, one has to turn away from it on occasion."
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Cabin Retreat Center, Saxton, PA 16678, USA
About the Event
Join Chad during this 3 night 4 day retreat as you explore your connection with self and nature. This retreat is designed to awaken the parts in you that may have been silenced by our mondern day lives, habits and old belief systems. This retreat is designed to bring high vibration to your energetic body to release and renew at all levels.
There are 4 seperate cabins with a central kitchen and bath area. Each cabin can sleep up to 5 people. To reserve a whoe cabin for your party please reach out to chad so this can be arranged.
Schedule for retreat is as follows and can be modified any way you see fit.
Day 1 - Check in at 4pm
- 5pm opening ceremony with fire and intention setting for your retreat
- how to create sacred space for yourself and others
- light dinner
- meditation learning and practice
- fire ceremony until bed
Day 2 - Vision Quest Day
- 730am breakfast, yoga and connection with breath
- 9am beginning ceremony for the quest
- 10am prayer flag completion with fire ceremony
- 11am - 3pm alone time in the woods (the vision quest)
- 3pm closing ceremony and gratitute and sharing
3 - 5pm free time with journal writing
6-7pm sacred breathwork with group Reiki healing
8pm fire ceremony with remote viewing training and honing in on your spiritual gifts.
Day 3 - Last full day
- 7:30am breakfast, energy movement with Tai Chi practices
- 9am-12pm nature hike with emphasis on connection with nature and plants while passing the 1st Munay-Ki rights to everyone individually.
- 12:30pm to 2:30pm connection with the heart ceremony
- 3-5pm manifisation work and becoming the vibrational match to the things you want in this life.
- 5-6pm. Dinner
- 6:30-7:00 Learning how to protect your energy field
- 7-8:30 Free time/journal writing - or recieve a reiki session from one of chad's studens at this time
- end of day fire ceremony with song with group sharing
Day 4 - Last day
- 7:30 breakfast wth group meditation and meeting your spiritual family
- giving thanks and offererings for the healing that has happened during your time here.
Includes all meals by chef inspired vegan or vegetarian meals$499.00+$12.48 service fee